- The session fee is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Sessions may be rescheduled if circumstances prevent your attendance.
- Kym will call you when your order is ready. Thank you for your patience. Some orders may take up to 5 weeks to be delivered.
- Please handle your prints with care. Any damage to a print that has left the studio, is the responsibility of the client and there will be a fee to replace it.
- All products are guaranteed against fading or discoloration. If this occurs, Kym will gladly replace the work at no cost to you.
- There is a re-edit fee of $25/image.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and are non-negotiable.
- Prices are guaranteed for 30 days after your session.
- Bubbalicious Photography reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising, reproduction, and copyright.
- For all orders, payment is due in full at time of order (or see information on Payment Plans).
- All portraits, books, albums, frames, etc. are non-refundable. Orders cannot be cancelled due to the custom nature of the products.
- There is no charge to reschedule due to illness or injury, however, once a session has begun, there will be a $50 charge to reschedule.
- If you or your children are sick, please give me 24 hours’ notice. I know that emergencies occur.
- If you have or are having a boy, please DO NOT CIRCUMCISE your child before your session. Your baby will be swaddled tightly while he is naked, and moving him from one position to another constantly during the session. This is very painful for a child who has just been circumcised. Kym will not photograph a newborn who has been circumcised less than 6 days prior to the session.
- Sometimes unforeseen circumstances occur with digital technology, as such there is no guarantee of delivery of edited portraits. All monies paid in advance will be refunded if this occurs.
- You will view your portraits at a personally attended slideshow. You will be asked to order at this time. Please make sure all decision makers are present, as additional ordering appointments incur a $100 fee.
- All portraits or galleries that are not ordered and paid for will be deleted. Un-ordered images are removed from archives after 30 days. Re-orders placed more than 60 days after the ordering appointment, require a minimum $250 re-order.
Portraits that have been purchased will be archived indefinitely.
- The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs as the artist and creator of your portraits. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website or social media sites. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
By hiring Bubbalicious Photography by Kym Heaton, you agree to these terms.